UCHealth is hiring Medical Assistants, Patient Access Representatives, and Patient Access Liaisons in the Denver Metro Area!!
Please join us for our hiring events from 8 am to 6 pm on the following dates:
If you’re interested, please schedule a time to meet with hiring managers at one of the events listed above. Contact for more information.
UCHealth Medical Group Urgent Care – Interview Opportunity
UCHealth is hiring Radiography Technologists, Urgent Care Technicians and Medical Assistant Limited Scope Operators in the Denver Metro area at several locations for Full-time, Part-time and Per Diem positions.
Please contact Kevin at 303-752-8307 or by email at if you are interested in learning more about any of the positions below.
- Graduation of an Accredited Radiologic Technologist program
- Registration as a Radiologic Technologist (R) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (R)
Urgent Care Techs
- Successful completion of one of the following programs: Medical Assistant; Emergency Medical Technician; Licensed Practical Nurse; or equivalent military coursework
- IV Proficiency within 6 months of hire.
Medical Assistant Limited Scope
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant program through an accredited school or program that meets the criteria of a medical assistant program such as military prepared corpsman or medic; or Limited Scope X-Ray Tech program through an accredited school.
- Limited Scope X-ray Operator’s certification from the State of Colorado.
- 6 months of experience as a Medical Assistant and Limited Scope X-Ray Machine Operator.
Interviews will be scheduled while positions last. Please contact us ASAP to discuss available locations, benefits package and to schedule an interview with a hiring manager on September 26th.
To learn more contact:
We improve lives. In big ways through learning, healing and discovery. In small, personal ways through human connection. But in all ways, we improve lives.